The extender.linksys.com AC1200 dual-band wireless range extender is one of the reliable brands that is used to extend the wifi signals into the networking devices in every angle of the home and the workplace.
Moreover, it also repeats the incoming wireless signal from the router that provides internet connectivity. In some of the situations the user-facing the issue while accessing the login setup page of the Router. To resolve this issue we will discuss some of the troubleshooting steps of the Linksys Extender RE6500:
Linksys Extender Unable to Connect with the Network
- Always place the router in a ventilated place. The extender.linksys.com is unable to connect with the router when the router is not placed in an appropriate place.
- Try to place the router and the extender in the same room at the time of the configuration process.
- Do not place the router closer in electronic objects it will affect the signal strength.
- Avoid placing the router near the metallic objects like mirrors and glasses.
Not Able to Access the Login page of the Linksys Extender
While accessing the Linksys Smart wifi Setup with the extender.linksys.com then
there is no need to access the default Web address of the Linksys extender. Their web-based setup will allow the user to set up and configure the Linksys extender. Some of the users will unable to access the configuration they will see the stuck error messages it generally happens when there is no internet connectivity between an extender and the computer device.
Here is the step to troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue:
- Make sure that you are entering the correct login credentials while accessing the
- login page.
- Check the connection between the router and the computer device.
- Try to disconnect the power supply of the extender then plugin again. This process is known as power cycling.
- Check the status of the LED light placed into the router.
- Try to use the updated web browser while accessing the configuration process.
- You can use the latest firmware version to access the login page.
Effective Ways to Setup Linksys EA6100 Setup Wizard Router
Setting up Linksys EA6100, made simple with the help of extender.linksys.com
Wizard. The Linksys arrangement wizard is inserted in the firmware of the Linksys wireless router. With the help of Linksys smart login arrangement wizard, you can arrangement Linksys EA6100 wireless router even without the Internet.
You simply need a Wireless connection with the Linksys router and a wifi able device, that is it! You needn’t bother with any establishment CD or any sort of programming to login arrangement Linksys EA6100 wireless extender. Linksys extender login arrangement wizard follows all Linksys extender.
Here are some of the important steps to Setup Linksys EA6100 Wireless Router
In the foremost case, you will need to access the internet browser installed on a computer device and two Ethernet connections (RJ45).
Plugin Linksys range extender into the power supply. Presently, turn on your Linksys range extender.
Presently, connect your Linksys router with the current modem by using the Ethernet connection.
Note: On your PC, open an internet browser and enter the default IP (192.168.1.1) address of your Linksys extender into the location bar. Click on the Go option to continue.
Here you will need to enter the login credentials to access the login setup page of the Linksys Range extender.
Tick the checkbox saying I have accepted and acknowledged the License Terms and conditions for using this router than click on the Next button.
Presently, enter the PPPoE username and password for the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Check if there is an update for extender.linksys.com and click on the Next button.
Presently set the Network Name (SSID) and Network Key for your wireless system and after that save the settings.
Presently the Linksys login arrangement wizard will guide you to Create an Account window so you can get to your Linksys range extender wirelessly.