The extender.linksys.com RE3000W expands the range of your present home system and remove the dead zones. The Linksys extender setup Range RE3000W extender works with any current router or modem. You need to simply interface the RE3000W to your system and you can get to the Internet from any device. It includes a solitary wireless band of 2.4 GHz and is fit for spreading out the wireless accelerate to N300 Mbps. It has two inside reception apparatuses and various extraordinary advanced features like MIMO innovation, Wi-Fi Multimedia support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, firmware upgradable, reset button, wireless scaffold mode, and so forth.
Linksys Range Extender RE3000w Installation
You can introduce the Linksys RE3000W through the installation and configuration CD. It very well may be introduced through an internet browser. You need to interface your device with extender.linksys.com physically.
- In the foremost case, you will need to attach the antennas to the Linksys Extender RE300W.
- Always place the extender with the wireless signal.
- Try to place the extender in the location where you receive the good wireless signal range.
- Connect the range extender with the router to the power adapter, then provide it to the power supply.
- Here you will need to turn on the Linksys Range Extender then you have to wait for some time to check the status of the router.
- Presently, utilize your PC and search for the accessible systems.
- From that point forward, connect with the extender.linksys.com Wi-Fi arrange name that is ‘Linksys extender login arrangement’ and the arrangement procedure begins naturally.
Linksys Range RE3000w Login Setup
- In the foremost case, you will need to take an Ethernet connection and interface the Linksys range extender to your PC.
- On your PC, launch an internet browser and peruse to the http://extender.linksys.com. Press ‘Enter’.
- You can even use 192.168.1.1. This is the Linksys login default IP address.
- The next window shows up on the PC screen requesting to enter the username and secret word.
- Enter the default username and secret phrase in the necessary fields. Then click on the ‘Login’ to proceed.
- On the Linksys RE3000W extender’s login arrangement page, click ‘Start.’
- Next window shows up, click ‘I Agree’. Presently, the device will look for accessible systems.
- Select Wireless system name or SSID. Enter the Wireless secret key in the necessary field and connect it with the system.
- It will currently connect the routers wireless system.
- A confirmation message will show up on the screen ‘Your extender is presently configured.
How to Reset the Linksys Range Extender to factory default settings?
To reset the extender.linksys.com you first need to know the meaning of the factory default settings. Here we will discuss some of the easy steps to reset the Linksys range extender:
- In the foremost case, you will need to launch the internet browser into the attached devices.
- The user can also access the Extender by using the default IP address.
- Go and select the Management option.
- Click on the backup configuration button then save all the settings.
Reset the Linksys Range Extender via Web Setup Page
- In the first step, you will need to dispatch the online arrangement page on any internet browser on a device that connects with the Linksys extender’s system.
- At that point select Factory Defaults under the Administration tab.
- Now click on the Restore Factory Defaults button.
- Power off the extender device for around 30 seconds and afterward put it on control once more. By this, your Linksys extender stands to be reset to manufacturing factory default settings.